I was hoping it would be all covers. And it looks like I was victorious. JRC.
purple rain was a lot better than the collaboration put out by aerosmith, britney spears, nelly, and nsync a few years ago.
I thought it was the best Super Bowl halftime show I'd ever seen. (Except for the aforementioned Britney/Nelly/Aerosmith/J.T. collaboration, of course)
I have happy good time Firefox update on my website. You visit now, friend.I like panda bears. What is Superbowl?DP
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I was hoping it would be all covers. And it looks like I was victorious. JRC.
purple rain was a lot better than the collaboration put out by aerosmith, britney spears, nelly, and nsync a few years ago.
I thought it was the best Super Bowl halftime show I'd ever seen. (Except for the aforementioned Britney/Nelly/Aerosmith/J.T. collaboration, of course)
I have happy good time Firefox update on my website. You visit now, friend.
I like panda bears. What is Superbowl?
DP
Post a Comment