Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.
For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.
(then it lists a link to their blog, and that's it)
This scam has left multiple comments on my blog, and although it truly saddens me, I'm not exactly sure what part of it saddens me the most,
1) Knowing that there are people in this world so desperate and sad that they are trying to steal money from innocent and uneducated investors, or
2) Knowing that there are people in this world so desperate and dumb that they are willing give their money to someone whose English is as bad as the person who drafted that comment
If I could make the law, this would be the punishment for promoting an investment scam:


(I haven't decided what I'd do to the scammer himself, but those pictures give an accurate depiction of what I'd do to his first born son)
(I find a lot of things funny about those pics, but maybe the funniest is that he is forced to take that beating naked! He is completely naked!! Why can't they just pull down his pants? Or let him keep that apron he's wearing during processing? Or even let him keep his socks?)

3 comments:
Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.
I do not come to this blog to see cut man ass checks.
Never do that again.
Opulently I to but I contemplate the post should prepare more info then it has.
Post a Comment