Is this pretty much what every man wants to be? Seriously, is it?
I could only find this one, but in the opening credits for a different season, they had a clip of him dunking a basketball! (it was somewhere between the clip of him loading the gun shirtless and noticing the ass in his face while he gave the private skorkeling lesson.) (before the clip where he speeds off in the Ferarri)
I didn't watch enough of that show when I was a kid. My TV action hero of choice was MacGyver. What an idiot I was.
I wonder if I could have got myself laid in high school if I had watched Magnum PI instead of MacGyver... (probably not)
11 comments:
that look on his face when he sees that ass is priceless!!
it's like he's saying, "oh yeah, I forgot about that. I'll probably have cancel my 1:00 appointment, maybe even my 1:30 just to be on the safe side.."
(sees ass in front of his face)
"Man, I almost get too much pussy. Almost."
"man, I haven't seen an ass like that bare in hours."
"I'll tell you what, I'm probably not even gonna have to open that bottle of wine"
"oh!!! I knew she looked familiar!"
"you know what, you don't ask a guy like me to give your wife a snorkeling lesson without knowing full well that she's gonna get fucked.
A couple of times"
(lifts her out of the water and laughs)
"Sorry, I'm an idiot. I thought for a second there that you actually wanted a snorkeling lesson."
"ooh, maybe I shouldn't have had that second steak at lunch"
It's even better picturing you having this monologue.
"we can stop acting like i'm giving you snorkeling lessons- your husband knows im hitting it."
"i'm getting old, i used to do bicep curls with a girl in each hand."
"i have no idea how you got this far in the process- in my hands in the pacific ocean- while still wearing that bikini, but get it off...NOW...YESTERDAY"
"this is how i like to select the ass that I will eat sushi off of later tonight. is that a little mole? next."
vmh
he really dunk a basketball?
Post a Comment